Developed by tech entrepreneurs looking to simplify the gear and device storage market, the Paragon Strap System offers is an innovative, new approach to organizing and transporting gear and tool kits
SANTA ANA, Calif., June 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Designed by tech entrepreneurs seeking to simplify their lives, Godai Group, LLC has launched the Paragon Strap System, (https://paragongear.com/paragon-straps/), an innovative tech gadget organizer that is the ideal solution for conveniently storing gear and devices of all shapes and sizes.
Think of it as the paragon of tech gadget organizers for all types of users from tech enthusiasts, engineers, educators, and hobbyists to travelers, campers, gamers, filmmakers, artists, musicians, and hair stylists, among many others.
Made from simple and durable components, the Paragon Strap System is a unique, new approach to organizing and transporting gear and tool kits. The product’s patent-pending strap modules quickly and easily conform to a variety of gear and can be positioned in any orientation. The Paragon Strap is completely adjustable and keeps everything securely in place with industrial-strength hook-and-loop compatible materials. Multiple straps can also be used to hold the larger items, and each strap can be subdivided to contain multiple gear simultaneously.
"The Paragon Strap System will change how you carry your gear forever," said Garrett Gee, the founder and co-creator of Paragon Strap System. "Our solution is adaptable to any sized object. It gives freedom to the end-user to put together the exact thing they want. No other product on the market has taken this approach. This is why I invested the time, energy, and resources to apply for our four patents that are currently pending."
The top benefits and features of the Paragon Strap System include:
- EVERY DEVICE COVERED — The Paragon Strap System is an industry and device adaptable solution featuring maximum versatility, durability, modularity, and compatibility.
- VERSATILITY — The Paragon Strap is not designed for any one type of tool – it is engineered to be single storage and organizational solution for a wide range of gear. The strap dividers enable a perfect fit for any tool or device.
- DURABILITY — Paragon Gear uses the highest quality, industrial-strength hook and loop fabric to provide maximum hold strength and keep gear secure and in place. The industrial-grade hook and loop materials are rated at 9.9 pounds (635 g) per square inch. Each strap module is capable of securely holding gear with more than 15 pounds of shear force.
- MODULARITY — Due to its hook and loop-compatible elastic banding, each Paragon Strap is capable of attaching to itself. This enables the user to stack multiple modules together to save space and consolidate similar components. The product is infinitely reusable and rearrangeable, allowing it to adapt as a user’s tool kit grows or work environment changes.
- COMPATIBILITY — Paragon Strap is cross-compatible with the ubiquitous MOLLE/PALS and any derivative system. Any generic or proprietary organizational product that involves hook and loop fabric easily integrates with the Paragon Strap System. It can quickly and securely hold down any tool caddy designed to be used with a belt, strap, clip, or pocket.
The Godai Group has launched a Kickstarter campaign, (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/paragongear/paragon-strap-system?ref=9vlgo8 ) to raise funds toward the costs of bringing the Paragon Strap System to market.
Based in Santa Ana, California, Godai Group LLC provides innovative solutions for niche markets. For more information please visit, https://paragongear.com/paragon-straps/.
Conservaco/The Ignite Agency
SOURCE Godai Group